Are you burdened with an overwhelming, myriad of dental issues? Maybe you are missing a couple of teeth, are long overdue for professional teeth cleaning, and need to replace a filling or two. Do you need more help then general dentistry has to offer but are afraid you can’t afford to fix all of your dental issues? Some people require many procedures, others only need one or two to restore their eye-catching smile. One thing for sure, all can benefit from a smile makeover.
Stronger Teeth, Improved Health, Stunning Smile
A smile makeover can improve your overall health, enhance your aesthetic appearance, and transform your life. A mixture of restorative dentistry, cosmetic dentistry, and general dentistry, smile makeovers address dental issues from all angles.
Troublesome conditions such as difficulty speaking or painful chewing can be corrected with restorative dentistry to improve mouth function and enhance your smile. Structural issues, like missing or loose teeth, can be corrected with dental appliances such as crowns, dental bridges or implants.
Improvement Beyond your Smile
In addition, there are many other benefits that come with a smile makeover, besides stronger teeth and a beautiful smile. Better oral health contributes to your overall well-being and quality of life. Here are the six top reasons to consider a smile makeover:
- Oral health: Good dental health directly affects physical health. By practicing proper oral hygiene habits, you can help prevent diabetes, heart disease and stroke.
A smile makeover fixes dental issues to improve your oral health and eliminate many health risks.
- Beauty: A healthy, more youthful smile with straight, white teeth will brighten your look.
- Happiness:An improved smile and better overall health can lift your mood.
- Fewer dentist visits:By taking care of all dental problems at once, you will eliminate the need for multiple dentist visits.
- Confidence booster:A smile makeover can make you look better and feel better about yourself.
- Cost savings:It is more cost-effective to treat multiple dental issues with a smile makeover, rather than drag them out separately. You will also prevent further complications in the future.
Cosmetic Dentistry, Restorative Dentistry, General Dentistry
There are many dental procedures to choose from ranging from teeth whitening to gum reshaping and dental implants. Book an appointment with your dentist to put together the combination you need to achieve the health and function you need, and the improved look you desire.