Invisible, Clear Braces in Houston
ClearCorrect is a system of invisible teeth straightening aligners offered only by certified orthodontists or dentists. A more aesthetically appealing alternative to traditional metal braces, ClearCorrect is similar to other popular brands such as Invisalign.
There are four phases involved in ClearCorrect aligner therapy. Each requires a different set of aligner trays to be worn for a three-week span before changing to the next, eventually progressing to the straight smile you have been dreaming of. During each phase, the aligners are worn all the time. The only exceptions are when eating and drinking, or brushing and flossing.
Currently, ClearCorrect is used to treat:
- Teens and adults
- Not suitable for children who don’t have all of their adult teeth
- Not suitable senior citizens with complex dental needs
ClearCorrect is a good treatment to consider for such conditions as:
- Teeth spacing problems
- Crowded teeth
- Overbites or underbites
- Crooked or rotated teeth
ClearCorrect vs. Traditional Braces
- Traditional braces are more suitable for complex bite issues or severe misalignment
- Metal braces are cemented in place and can’t be removed
- They make it hard to clean your teeth
- May interfere with speaking or eating
- ClearCorrect trays are custom fit and comfortable to wear
- ClearCorrect aligners are removable and easily cleaned
- ClearCorrect aligners are virtually invisible and minimally invasive
Book an appointment
With the new school year quickly approaching, the confidence boost that can come from a full set of white teeth is quickly growing on the minds of many. With white teeth, you can really look your best ...
When it comes to dental myths and crazy stories, root canals seem to take the cake. At Smile Artist Dentistry we hear different myths about root canal treatment all the time, today, however, we’re g ...
Are dental sealants the best way to prevent kids from getting cavities? Sealants are becoming more and more popular in recent years and the latest reports may back this suspicion. To begin with, what ...
Have you lost a tooth or had it extracted? Do you suffer from gum disease? Interested in dental implants but have been told you aren’t a candidate? Bone grafting may be the perfect option for you, y ...