ClearCorrect is a system of invisible teeth straightening aligners offered only by certified orthodontists or dentists. A more aesthetically appealing alternative to traditional metal braces, ClearCorrect is similar to other popular brands such as Invisalign.
There are four phases involved in ClearCorrect aligner therapy. Each requires a different set of aligner trays to be worn for a three-week span before changing to the next, eventually progressing to the straight smile you have been dreaming of. During each phase, the aligners are worn all the time. The only exceptions are when eating and drinking, or brushing and flossing.
Currently, ClearCorrect is used to treat:
- Teens and adults
- Not suitable for children who don’t have all of their adult teeth
- Not suitable senior citizens with complex dental needs
ClearCorrect is a good treatment to consider for such conditions as:
- Teeth spacing problems
- Crowded teeth
- Overbites or underbites
- Crooked or rotated teeth
ClearCorrect vs. Traditional Braces
- Traditional braces are more suitable for complex bite issues or severe misalignment
- Metal braces are cemented in place and can’t be removed
- They make it hard to clean your teeth
- May interfere with speaking or eating
- ClearCorrect trays are custom fit and comfortable to wear
- ClearCorrect aligners are removable and easily cleaned
- ClearCorrect aligners are virtually invisible and minimally invasive
Book an appointment
The American Dental Association recommends that you visit the dentist every six months, but is that really necessary? The truth is that your dentist provides many important services that are necessary ...
With Halloween fast approaching, dentists everywhere are warning kids to brush their teeth and eat candy in moderation. But is sugar really the culprit when it comes to causing cavities? Believe it or ...
We’ve all heard crazy stories about teeth, like George Washington and his “wooden dentures” or the story that a tooth will completely dissolve if left in Coca-Cola overnight. While the stories s ...
Do you suffer from missing or extremely damaged teeth? Wish there was an easy way to replace them? With dental implants from Smile Artist Dentistry, you can! Dental implants are artificial tooth roots ...