ClearCorrect is a system of invisible teeth straightening aligners offered only by certified orthodontists or dentists. A more aesthetically appealing alternative to traditional metal braces, ClearCorrect is similar to other popular brands such as Invisalign.
There are four phases involved in ClearCorrect aligner therapy. Each requires a different set of aligner trays to be worn for a three-week span before changing to the next, eventually progressing to the straight smile you have been dreaming of. During each phase, the aligners are worn all the time. The only exceptions are when eating and drinking, or brushing and flossing.
Currently, ClearCorrect is used to treat:
- Teens and adults
- Not suitable for children who don’t have all of their adult teeth
- Not suitable senior citizens with complex dental needs
ClearCorrect is a good treatment to consider for such conditions as:
- Teeth spacing problems
- Crowded teeth
- Overbites or underbites
- Crooked or rotated teeth
ClearCorrect vs. Traditional Braces
- Traditional braces are more suitable for complex bite issues or severe misalignment
- Metal braces are cemented in place and can’t be removed
- They make it hard to clean your teeth
- May interfere with speaking or eating
- ClearCorrect trays are custom fit and comfortable to wear
- ClearCorrect aligners are removable and easily cleaned
- ClearCorrect aligners are virtually invisible and minimally invasive
Book an appointment
Chipped teeth not only affect a person’s self-confidence, but they can lead to other dental problems as well. Chipped, cracked, and broken teeth allow bacteria access to new surfaces and the sharp e ...
Fluoride is a naturally-occurring mineral that works to strengthen teeth by fighting tooth decay and cavities, sometimes before they even fully form. Fluoride should be part of any good oral hygiene r ...
Do you experience sharp pain in your teeth when eating, drinking or even brushing? You may suffer from tooth sensitivity, like one in eight Americans. Sensitivity in teeth is typically caused by worn ...
When people think of braces, the first thing that often comes to mind are old traditional metal braces. Luckily for certain dental patients, a mouth full of metal isn’t your only option anymore. Cle ...