Invisible, Clear Braces in Houston
ClearCorrect is a system of invisible teeth straightening aligners offered only by certified orthodontists or dentists. A more aesthetically appealing alternative to traditional metal braces, ClearCorrect is similar to other popular brands such as Invisalign.
There are four phases involved in ClearCorrect aligner therapy. Each requires a different set of aligner trays to be worn for a three-week span before changing to the next, eventually progressing to the straight smile you have been dreaming of. During each phase, the aligners are worn all the time. The only exceptions are when eating and drinking, or brushing and flossing.
Currently, ClearCorrect is used to treat:
- Teens and adults
- Not suitable for children who don’t have all of their adult teeth
- Not suitable senior citizens with complex dental needs
ClearCorrect is a good treatment to consider for such conditions as:
- Teeth spacing problems
- Crowded teeth
- Overbites or underbites
- Crooked or rotated teeth
ClearCorrect vs. Traditional Braces
- Traditional braces are more suitable for complex bite issues or severe misalignment
- Metal braces are cemented in place and can’t be removed
- They make it hard to clean your teeth
- May interfere with speaking or eating
- ClearCorrect trays are custom fit and comfortable to wear
- ClearCorrect aligners are removable and easily cleaned
- ClearCorrect aligners are virtually invisible and minimally invasive
Book an appointment
Porcelain veneers are a great option for making cosmetic changes to a smile without having to undergo extensive treatments. Issues such as discoloration, worn or chipped teeth, uneven or misaligned te ...
Humans have a natural fear of the unknown. That’s why when it comes to even the simplest dental procedures, there arise numerous misconceptions that scare people away. That’s the way it is with po ...
Everyone dreams of having the perfect pearly white smile. You may, like most people, have already tried countless of at-home products to no avail. Smile Artist Dentistry is here to make your smile dre ...
You may have just been told you are a candidate for a sinus lift. You may also, now, have many questions. The aim of this informative article if to enlighten you in some of the most frequently asked q ...