Invisible, Clear Braces in Houston
ClearCorrect is a system of invisible teeth straightening aligners offered only by certified orthodontists or dentists. A more aesthetically appealing alternative to traditional metal braces, ClearCorrect is similar to other popular brands such as Invisalign.
There are four phases involved in ClearCorrect aligner therapy. Each requires a different set of aligner trays to be worn for a three-week span before changing to the next, eventually progressing to the straight smile you have been dreaming of. During each phase, the aligners are worn all the time. The only exceptions are when eating and drinking, or brushing and flossing.
Currently, ClearCorrect is used to treat:
- Teens and adults
- Not suitable for children who don’t have all of their adult teeth
- Not suitable senior citizens with complex dental needs
ClearCorrect is a good treatment to consider for such conditions as:
- Teeth spacing problems
- Crowded teeth
- Overbites or underbites
- Crooked or rotated teeth
ClearCorrect vs. Traditional Braces
- Traditional braces are more suitable for complex bite issues or severe misalignment
- Metal braces are cemented in place and can’t be removed
- They make it hard to clean your teeth
- May interfere with speaking or eating
- ClearCorrect trays are custom fit and comfortable to wear
- ClearCorrect aligners are removable and easily cleaned
- ClearCorrect aligners are virtually invisible and minimally invasive
Book an appointment
When you have a specific health problem that requires targeted care, you want to go to the right professional. You need someone who thoroughly understands the condition and can provide the best soluti ...
While we all dream of the day we’re in love with our smile, we know this is no easy task, especially if we fall in the group of those that don’t even like to smile in photographs! You’re not alo ...
We would all like to think that we can take care of our oral health on our own, but is that really the case? Tell yourself honestly how many times you have flossed this week. Even if you floss and bru ...
Porcelain veneers are a great option for making cosmetic changes to a smile without having to undergo extensive treatments. Issues such as discoloration, worn or chipped teeth, uneven or misaligned te ...