Invisible, Clear Braces in Houston
ClearCorrect is a system of invisible teeth straightening aligners offered only by certified orthodontists or dentists. A more aesthetically appealing alternative to traditional metal braces, ClearCorrect is similar to other popular brands such as Invisalign.
There are four phases involved in ClearCorrect aligner therapy. Each requires a different set of aligner trays to be worn for a three-week span before changing to the next, eventually progressing to the straight smile you have been dreaming of. During each phase, the aligners are worn all the time. The only exceptions are when eating and drinking, or brushing and flossing.
Currently, ClearCorrect is used to treat:
- Teens and adults
- Not suitable for children who don’t have all of their adult teeth
- Not suitable senior citizens with complex dental needs
ClearCorrect is a good treatment to consider for such conditions as:
- Teeth spacing problems
- Crowded teeth
- Overbites or underbites
- Crooked or rotated teeth
ClearCorrect vs. Traditional Braces
- Traditional braces are more suitable for complex bite issues or severe misalignment
- Metal braces are cemented in place and can’t be removed
- They make it hard to clean your teeth
- May interfere with speaking or eating
- ClearCorrect trays are custom fit and comfortable to wear
- ClearCorrect aligners are removable and easily cleaned
- ClearCorrect aligners are virtually invisible and minimally invasive
Book an appointment
The deep grooves in the chewing surfaces of our back teeth are perfect hiding spaces for destructive bacteria. The application of sealants is a same day procedure that provides long-lasting protection ...
A brilliant and contagious smile comes from great oral hygiene habits. If you don’t practice proper dental care, you leave yourself at risk for a host of medical problems including infection, gum di ...
Outdoor activities like extra-curricular sports are a fun way for kids to stay fit and healthy. Millions of children participate in some kind of sport. Many of these sports are very physical sports li ...
As we get older, many things change. Some are amazing changes that we embrace, and some are not so good. But as we age, it’s important to work side by side with professionals that can help us along ...